For Children - Little Devils Parties
Recommended from age 5 to 10 years (Please inquire for programs for other ages)
Booking required: Contact 01494 533739 or Contact Us
- Duration: Approx 2 hours
- Cost: £18.50 per person (minimum charge of £185.00)
- The minimum number is 10 and max is 20 children. Prior to the event a manager will discuss menus (see below) with parents and ask for the names of children attending so they can receive a certificate.
The Party begins with a Witches Workshop which starts in the Courtyard and then incorporates a tour of the Caves. The session finishes in the Banqueting Hall where there are an awards ceremony and each child receives a personalised named Certificate. They then make their way to the entrance where they have their party tea.
- They will be shown in the Banqueting Hall how to fly their broomsticks and then separated into teams to race with their brooms.
- They will be taught magic spells and how to make potions in their cauldrons (spooky sweets, popping candy, different coloured water, bicarb & vinegar (makes it froth) are used for this.)
- They are taught a spell which is intended to banish werewolves and they then may be actually surprised by a werewolf who they will then have to banish.
- If lucky they also may catch a glimpse of Suki, one of the resident ghosts who is said to inhabit the Caves.
All children are issued with and magic wand (glow stick) which they can keep and a witches hat (to be returned after).
Each child will receive a Caves goodie bag on departure.
- Cheese, tuna or ham sandwiches on white or granary bread.
- Cucumber & Carrot Sticks & Dips
- Savoury Eggs
- Sausage Rolls
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cakes & Biscuits
Birthday cakes and candles, are not included in the price, but can be provided (please inquire) or parents can bring their own.
'We wanted to thank you for the most amazing party - thank you! The kids absolutely loved it, and it was perfectly magical and wizardry without being scary. As parents, we enjoyed it too, and especially loved the fact that you took care of everything; the entertainment, food (including the gluten-free feast!) and party bags were all excellent' January 2016
'I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for all your amazing efforts yesterday. Ben hasn't stopped talking about it and we've had a text or email from EVERY parent who attended saying how fantastic it was. Two simply saying "Best party ever!" December 2015